Managed Labor Solutions, a nationwide leading provider of rental car outsourcing services, is looking for a knowledgeable Payroll Specialist to process company payroll. You will assist in calculating wages based on hours worked and administering payments using payroll software with accuracy and efficiency. The goal is to ensure personnel receives the proper compensation on time. Entering new employees into the system along with tracking hours and various duties are shared by all office staff, so you must be good with numbers, have excellent communication skills, and be trustworthy with sensitive information.
Do you have strong computer and data entry skills plus a high attention to detail?
What you’ll do:
- Gather information on hours worked for each employee
- Calculate the correct pay amount incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses, etc.
- Receive approval from upper management for payments when needed
- Prepare and execute pay orders through an electronic system or distribute paychecks
- Administer statements of payment to personnel electronically
- Keep track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information, etc.
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors
- Health, Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
What we require:
- Proven experience as payroll specialist or payroll manager
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and good knowledge of relevant software Prism HR a plus
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- HS diploma or equivalent
- A BSc or BA in business, accounting or relevant field is a plus
"*" indicates required fields